Automotive Air Conditioning Gas
R-404 is a pseudo – azeotropic mixed refrigerant composed of the three ingredients R-125, R-134a, and R-143a, and belongs to the HFC family of refrigerant, used in commercial refrigerator equipment for low and medium temperature ranges. It possesses outstanding properties as a refrigerant for showcases, refrigerated vehicles, ice makers, and other equipment.
- Commercial Refrigeration: Refrigerated Counters, Cold Rooms, Display Units, Ice Makers, Refrigerated Vending Machines, Refrigerated Warehouses, Ice Skating Rinks
- Industrial Refrigeration: Refrigeration systems for the Processing Industry, Chillers
- Domestic Refrigeration: Freezer and Domestic Refrigerator
- Transport Refrigeration: Truck and Van that carry Refrigerated Containers.
- Although R-404A was developed as a substitute for refrigerants such as R-22 and R-502, and since it does not have mutual solubility with substances such as mineral oils or alkyl benzene oils conventionally used in R-22 and R-502, there is a need to either use compound oils having mutual solubility with substances such as polyol ester oils, or to take special measures to return oil to compressors.
- Since R-404A is a pseudo- azeotropic mixed refrigerant, it does not undergo large changes in composition, but when filling equipment with it from a container, filling must begin from the liquid phase. Never carry out fillings from the gas phase under any circumstances.
DewGas R-404A Refrigerant adheres to quality as per AHRI-700 standard:
|ISO Tank||:||19000 kgs|
|Toner||:||750 kgs net weight|
|Big Cylinder||:||45 kgs net weight|
|Small Cylinder||:||8 kgs net weight|
|Composition||R- 143a(52%) R-125(44%) R-134a(4%)|
|Chemical Name||1,1,1- Tetrafluoroethane, Pentafluoroethane|
|ASHRAE Safety Classification||A1 non – toxic and non – flammable|
|Crit. Pressure||37.35 Bar|
|Boiling Point at 0 Bars (g)||-46.22°C|
|Appearance||–||Clear, Transparent and Colorless|
|Purity||% (m/m)||≥ 99.5|
|Water Content||% (m/m)||≤0.001|
|Evaporation Residue||% (m/m)||≤0.01|
|Acid Content (as HCI)||% (m/m)||≤0.0001|
|Non Condensable Gas||% (m/m)||≤1.5|