Industrial Refrigeration Gas
R-407C is a zeotropic blend of Difluoromethane (R-32), Pentafluoroethane (R-125), and 1,1,1,2 Tetrafluoroethane (R-134a), Refrigerant R-407C has a good energy efficiency ratio as well as a low compression pressure and GWP. It is a non Ozone depleting replacement of R-22 in various air conditioning applications.
- Industrial Air Conditioning: Air Conditioning for the Processing Industry
- Thermal hydraulics: Residential or Commercial Heat Pumps
- Commercial Refrigeration: Rail coach, Refrigerated Counters and Cold Rooms, Refrigerated Vending Machines, Ice Makers, Refrigerated Warehouses, Ice Skating Rinks, Display Units
- Industrial Refrigeration: Refrigeration Systems for the Processing Industry & Chillers
- Domestic Refrigeration: Freezer
- It is important that during initial charging or “topping” off a system that the refrigerant be removed from the charging cylinder in the liquid phase.
- Many of the cylinders for the newer refrigerants use a dip tube so that in the upright position liquid is drawn from the cylinder.
- DO NOT vapor charge out of a cylinder unless the entire cylinder is to be charged into the system.
DewGas R-407C Refrigerant adheres to quality as per AHRI-700 standard:
|ISO Tank||:||19000 kgs|
|Toner||:||800 kgs net weight|
|Big Cylinder||:||50 kgs, 55 kgs & 58 kgs net weight|
|Small Cylinder||:||8 kgs & 10 kgs net weight|
|Composition||R- 134a (52%) R-125(25%) R-32(23%)|
|Chemical Name||1,1,1,2 – Tetrafluoroethane|
|ASHRAE Safety Classification||A1 non – toxic and non – flammable|
|Crit. Pressure||46.32 Bar|
|Boiling Point at 0 Bars (g)||-43.63°C|
|Appearance||–||Clear, Transparent and Colorless|
|Purity||% (m/m)||≥ 99.5|
|Water Content||% (m/m)||≤0.001|
|Evaporation Residue||% (m/m)||≤0.01|
|Acid Content (as HCI)||% (m/m)||≤0.0001|
|Non Condensable Gas||% (m/m)||≤1.5|