Home air conditioner Gas R438A
R438A is a HFC blend, used as a replacement for R22 in domestic, industrial and commercial air-conditioning systems. It is also a retrofit replacement for R22 in low, medium and high temperature refrigeration applications and DX chiller systems.
R-438A has an ASHRAE safety classification of A1 (non-flammable) and similar pressure temperature-enthalpy characteristics to R-22, making it suitable for use in existing R-22 equipment over a wide range of evaporator temperatures with no rerating or safety reclassification of the equipment.
- Domestic Air-Conditioning
- Industrial Air-Conditioning
- Transport Air-Conditioning
- R438A is a Zeotropic refrigerant. Therefore it must be charged in the liquid phase to prevent fractionation.
- Several compressor oils can be used with the R438A, so it is probably not necessary to change the oil previously used in the equipment.
|ISO Tank||:||19000 Kgs. Net weight|
|Toners||:||825 Kgs. Net weight|
|Big cylinders||:||61 Kgs. Net weight|
|Small cylinders||:||10 Kgs. Net weight|
|Composition||R-125 (45%) R-134a (44.2%) R-32 (8.5%) R-600 (1.7%) R-601a (0.6%)|
|Chemical Name||Pentafluoroethane, 1,1,1,2-Tetrafluoroethane, Difluoromethane, Isobutane, Isopentane|
|ASHRAE Safety Classification||A1-non-toxic and non-flammable|
|Critical Pressure||42.16 Bar|
|Boiling Point at 0 Bar(g)||-42.3°C|
|Appearance||–||Clear, Transparent and Colorless|
|Acid Content (as HCI)||%(m/m)||<0.0001|
|Non Condensable Gas||%(m/m)||<1.5|