Automotive Air Conditioning Gas
R-134a refrigerant is also known as Tetrafluoroethane and belongs to the HFC family of refrigerant. Its chemical formula is (CF3CH2F).
R-134a is a non Ozone Depleting Refrigerant. It has been used extensively as a component of all different types of R-407 and HFO blends.
R-134a used primarily as a “high – temperature” refrigerant for domestic refrigeration and automobile air conditioners. It is safe for normal handling.
- Commercial Refrigeration: Various equipment like food coolers, vending machines, large refrigerators for supermarkets or display cabinets
- Industrial Refrigeration: Caters for a vast range of applications, chilling processes for medical freezers, etc.
- Domestic Refrigeration: Refrigerator
- Transport Refrigeration: Truck and Van that carry refrigerated containers
- Automotive Air Conditioning: Bus and Car air conditioning
- R-134a cannot be used as a ‘drop-in’ replacement for other refrigerants in existing systems.
- Charging can be dome in Liquid or Vapor phase.
DewGas R-134a Refrigerant adheres to quality as per AHRI-700 standard:
|ISO Tank||:||20000 kgs|
|Toner||:||825 kgs net weight|
|Disposable Can||:||450 gms net weight|
|Big Cylinder||:||62 kgs net weight|
|Small Cylinder||:||10 kgs net weight|
|Composition||R- 134a (100%)|
|Chemical Name||1,1,1,2 – Tetrafluoroethane|
|Class||HFC / Single component Fluid|
|ASHRAE Safety Classification||A1 non – toxic and non – flammable|
|Crit. Pressure||40.59 Bar|
|Boiling Point at 0 Bars (g)||-26.07°C|
|Appearance||–||Clear, Transparent and Colorless|
|Purity||% (m/m)||≥ 99.9|
|Evaporation Residue||% (m/m)||≤0.050|
|Acid Content (as HCI)||% (m/m)||≤0.0001|
|Non Condensable Gas||% (m/m)||≤1.5|